Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Fri, Jan 15, 2010 4:10 AM

ToddF
Skis At: mudhole
Foot Forward: right

43 off ever been run?

I saw a video/interview can't remember which, where andy mapple said he had made 4 balls at 43 off @ 34mph. 
Has any one ever heard of or seen someone run 43 off?  Obviously it would have to be in practice but really who cares right?

It would be interesting to see wouldn't it.

Got edged II it is good.
cool
It was 50 degrees today I would have loved to ski, but the ice is still a couple of inches thick.
I'll just keep watching my videos.

Todd

#2 Fri, Jan 15, 2010 4:29 AM

WadeWilliams
Pro Skier
Skis At: Not short enough
Foot Forward: Right

Re: 43 off ever been run?

I would wager that Mapple has probably been the closest, for what that's worth. I run it every now and then but I don't like to brag. (j/k!!) I've seen JB get to 2@43... Rossi ski inside 2... Jeff ski inside 2... Parrish ski around 2... I don't think he's got a whole lot further, big doubts if he's got past 3... but if u made it 34MPH CP might have a chance.

#3 Fri, Jan 15, 2010 4:55 PM

kstateskier

not that it would mean a darn thing but since its freezing outside and we're all bored here.  Wade why don't you call up CP and ask him to give ole 43 a try at 34mph, video tape it and post so we've got something cool to watch!   just a suggestion!

CP if you're reading this, grab that video camera and lets badookadonka that 43 loop for grins!

KstateSkier
"The only thing standing between you and your goals is you"

#4 Sat, Jan 16, 2010 2:09 AM

ChrisParrish
Foot Forward: left

Guys i promise this summer i will get that video to you and give 43 a stab at 34mph !! i haven't been skiing to much right now and not in top skiing shape being the off season so i don't think you would see much but a good laugh me trying 43 lol   I knew everyone is bored and cold and want to be slaying bouys , i can't wait for tournaments to start back up !!

Happy New Year Everyone : )

Tower

#5 Sat, Jan 16, 2010 2:04 PM

2gofaster

It'd be really interesting to hear some direct comparisons between 34 and 36 at this, Chris. I'm dissappointed to hear you've let a little cool weather stop your skiing. LOL

Shane Hill

#6 Thu, May 6, 2010 9:16 PM

kstateskier

Hey CP - Any chance of seeing you take a stab at 43 at 34 on video now thats it warm!??

KstateSkier
"The only thing standing between you and your goals is you"

#7 Thu, May 6, 2010 9:23 PM

Jhughes
Skis At: Lake County, IL
Foot Forward: Right

That would be a good MBTV segment.

#8 Fri, May 14, 2010 3:43 PM

RC
Foot Forward: Left

A few years ago, Andy skied in (I believe) Men 3 at a C tournament at Trophy Lakes. He ran 3.5 @ 43 and said at the time that he would have to re-tune his fin for 34 as it was getting in too deep. Wonder how he (or Chris P) would do with a properly tuned ski...

Board footer