Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Fri, Jan 8, 2010 5:03 PM

WadeWilliams
Pro Skier
Skis At: Not short enough
Foot Forward: Right

Next Live Video Chat

Thanks for all of you who were able to make it to the first or second in Marcus Brown's live video chat series!

So far Marcus has talked a lot about tournament skiing, skis, the IOC, free skiing, and a lot of other stuff. You can see his last live chat in the ChatBox -- though it's no longer live.

We have yet to set a date for the next chat. Have you missed the last two? Is there a time we can schedule the chat for that would allow more of you to make it?

What other questions do you want answered by Marcus? Or what topics do you want him to elaborate on?

Now that we have the video archiving down, hopefully we can keep covering new ground with each new edition.

#2 Fri, Jan 8, 2010 5:22 PM

JAS

Re: Next Live Video Chat

Wade

Replay works great for me, but to watch live would need to be after 4:30 West Coast time. smile  Thanks for the effort, this site really has life and always getting better!

#3 Sun, Jan 10, 2010 8:00 PM

MChilcutt
Skis At: Utah Lake

The replay also works for me but catching it live would be better. Any time after 4pm mountain time.

Thanks MC

#4 Mon, Jan 11, 2010 5:57 PM

miski
Skis At: Jepawhit, Lyons, SkiTec
Foot Forward: Left

I was bummed to miss the first two chats - timing just didn't work out. The replay is really cool. If you have another one or want to schedule something re-occurring, I've had good luck w/ down time on Monday nights - have been watching football, but that is over now... maybe there are others w/ the same empty time slot?

I would like to know more about getting and staying balanced more on front foot - for me, it has really shown up skiing every 3-4 weeks this winter that this is the big thing to relearn and get comfortable with each time.

#5 Mon, Jan 11, 2010 9:14 PM

Garn
Skis At: Utah Lake

Just got through watching the Webcast.  What a great thing! It's great that Marcus will do this for us.  Hopefully I can join the next one.

Garn

#6 Tue, Jan 12, 2010 11:41 AM

GarrettGroller

I wasn't able to see either one live but I watched the replay of the second chat. Please keep them coming.

#7 Tue, Jan 12, 2010 4:56 PM

Jhughes
Skis At: Lake County, IL

I'd like to see Marcus' take on the "Power Triangle" forum post from 38orbust. I think there is some interesting stuff there about load-less or "nothingness" skiing technique, using minimal angle, effort, and upright skeletal alignment as much as possible. Thoughts? This vs. WC? I thought WC was supposed to be the most efficient technique? Might be a neat discussion for the sake of discussion.

Last edited by Jhughes (Tue, Jan 12, 2010 4:58 PM)

Board footer