Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Wed, Jan 6, 2010 6:10 PM

WadeWilliams
Pro Skier
Skis At: Not short enough
Foot Forward: Right

Donate - Become a Power User!

I'd like to say thanks to everyone who has contributed to our site over the last few years. It's been fun to work on the site, and it's been fun to hear all the great times everyone's been having on the water.

Unfortunately, it's getting increasingly difficult for me to keep putting so much energy into our site. I'll spare you the details, but you know that times have been tough for everyone.

Today I'm releasing the ability to become a Pro Ski Coach Power User. For $1 per week, you can help keep us online. I'm going to keep working hard, but the new features that I add to the site will only be available for Paying Power Users from here on out.

MySkiLog will stay available, as will the forum, for free, for everyone.... but the new stuff -- the fun stuff -- well, the time has come to pony up that one doll-hair per week!

We've had a great run being a 100% Free Resource -- but it's just not sustainable.

So Click on "Power User" above my name on the left -- when you subscribe, you'll get a similar badge on all your forum posts, and additional benefits -- like discounts on Virtual Coaching and Team Practice.

Become a Pro Ski Coach Power User!

Thanks for being a part of our site!

#2 Thu, Jan 7, 2010 3:21 AM

MChilcutt
Skis At: Utah Lake

Re: Donate - Become a Power User!

Wade,
Count me in. Anything to help support this sight and all the killer info. I was wondering how long something this good could last for no "cha ching". I recognize all the time and energy you have put into this and it just seems to get better all the time. To have a live video chat with someone like MB is sick so like i said count me in.
On another note Snocross is coming to Sandy Utah for the first time this Saturday so anybody that is in the hood be there or be square!!!!!!
MC

#3 Thu, Jan 7, 2010 2:52 PM

WadeWilliams
Pro Skier
Skis At: Not short enough

Thanks for your support!

I'm excited to keep brining new things to the site, especially for those of you gracious enough to lend your support.

Become a Pro Ski Coach Power User, Get Discounted Virtual Coaching

#4 Thu, Jan 7, 2010 3:31 PM

Garn
Skis At: Utah Lake

Count me in also Wade.  This is the best site out there and it just keeps getting better.  I'm looking forward to seeing what else you have coming down the pipes!

Garn

#5 Fri, Jan 8, 2010 2:40 PM

miski
Skis At: Jepawhit, Lyons, SkiTec
Foot Forward: Left

I have the POWER!  Small price to pay on the way to -43'  (hah!)

#6 Sat, Jan 9, 2010 3:21 PM

ColinCanski
Skis At: Gosfield WSC

$52 a year =
One set at Princes as a visitor.
One year's subscrition to waterski magazine.
A round of beers for 5-6 people down the pub
5 gallons of petrol
6 gallons of gas

Great value Wade. Lookng forward to skiing again in the spring.

Ski to Live - Live to Ski

Board footer