Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Tue, Jan 5, 2010 9:55 PM

Ski36Ossipee
Skis At: Ossipee Lake
Foot Forward: Left

Edged In Water 2

I just watched Edged 2 and though it was really good. What are your thoughts guys?

#2 Tue, Jan 5, 2010 10:08 PM

trichter12
Skis At:

Re: Edged In Water 2

I bought it about a month ago, great stuff.  Makes me want to ski every time i watch it.

Travis

#3 Wed, Jan 6, 2010 12:14 AM

owenjas
Foot Forward: Lefty

Totally agree. Thomas Degasperi's lake...WOW.

I thought the bit from the Italian nationals with the guy interviewed after his round was very funny and well done too. I won't say to ruin it for anyone else though ;-).

I also have the picture by Thomas Gustafson of Trent Finlayson at Don Pedro lake, in front of me as I write this in fact, so it was great to see video from that site. Some of the shots look like they are taken from exactly the same place as my picture.

I'd say it is a better film than Gifted. Gifted is good, but EIW2 just had something a bit more. I also found the interviews on Gifted a bit hard to hear with the music over at the same time, anyone else had the same problem? Oh yea - anyone notice the newfound hilarity of the Tiger Woods quote in Gifted considering recent revelations?

I don't own it, but I have seen 32 Accounts as well, also a great film. It's hard to compare to the other two though, I think it's easier to watch, and something people who don't ski would be able to watch...

...Can you tell I am missing skiing yet? :-)

#4 Wed, Jan 6, 2010 12:49 AM

Ski36Ossipee
Skis At: Ossipee Lake

I love the bit with Rossi and Jamie on the trip.

I think that those two are absoulutely hilarious together.

Your Not alone I can't wait to get back out on the water.big_smile

#5 Wed, Jan 6, 2010 3:57 AM

Thomas Wayne

EiW2 is the sole reason we've decided to spend a week in March on St. Maarten.

TW

#6 Wed, Jan 6, 2010 1:35 PM

h20dawg79
Water Ski Sage
Skis At: Old Hickory Lake, TN.
Foot Forward: left

Thomas Wayne wrote:

EiW2 is the sole reason we've decided to spend a week in March on St. Maarten.

TW

OH, YOU LUCKY DAWG! (don't forget the Spf 50!)cool

"Warning" -the Surgeon General has determined; That the preceding statements accurately reflect the views and opinions consistent with "DSS" (Delusional Slalomitis Syndrome) a highly contagious life altering condition... (Handle with Extreme care & Patience)

#7 Wed, Jan 6, 2010 6:28 PM

AndrewBernhagen
Skis At: 0.5 @ 35 off, 36 mph
Foot Forward: LFF

owenjas, I felt the same thing about Deg's lake.  I've made it my life goal to get out there and ski it!

"A bad day on the water is a good day."  -Mike Yankaitis

#8 Thu, Jan 7, 2010 10:09 PM

jmccavit

I enjoyed the scenes with Thomas Desgasperi at his families ski school so much I purchased tickets to fly from Alaska to Milan Italy in September. I emailed Thomas with a few questions about the trip on New Years day and he replied in less than two hours with everything I needed to know to plan the trip.

I thought the DVD really captured the culture and friendly personalities that I have always associated with waterskiing.

JC McCavit

#9 Sat, Jan 16, 2010 4:46 AM

JP

You should send it to me Ossipee!!

Board footer