Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Thu, Dec 17, 2009 2:14 AM

MChilcutt
Skis At: Utah Lake
Foot Forward: Right

Marcus webcast re run?

Any way of watching today's webcast with Marcus so i can get the feedback from the chat's???

Thanks MC

#2 Thu, Dec 17, 2009 5:24 AM

trichter12
Skis At:
Foot Forward: Left

Re: Marcus webcast re run?

I was told it was going to be a podcast, not sure if its up yet.  Correct me if im wrong. Wade?

Travis

#3 Thu, Dec 17, 2009 3:44 PM

MarcusBrown

Hey guys, if you go to www.ShredsnDreads.com, along the top in the "everything you need to know" control box....you will indeed see a MB's Podcast tab.

That was the intention, that this first Webchat (and all successive ones) would be available afterwards as podcasts.  I feel this is the way of the future. 

However, I was unaware that with such a long streaming live video and the fact that I was using Safari as a browser, instead of FireFox, would leave me unable to actually save and capture the recording yesterday.  I spend about a half hour after the webchat trying to figure out why the video didn't save to my account.  I spoke with the people at the company (Ustream) and they basically told me it was gone....there was nothing they could do.

This shouldn't happen anymore....  I guess I couldn't expect it all to go perfect the first time.  Although, that was the expectation from the beginning.

Again, thanks to all who participated....hope to keep this going.

Feedback??

MB

#4 Thu, Dec 17, 2009 3:48 PM

tjo

My only feedback for improvement is to provide more advanced notice, if at all possible.  I had one day's notice and was fortunate to be able to join.  I think you will have more participation in the future with a week or more of advanced notice.

Anyway, it was cool. 

Thx, Travis

Travis Ogden

#5 Thu, Dec 17, 2009 4:53 PM

StevenHaines
Slalom Mentor
Skis At: Canyon Lake, Ca.
Foot Forward: right

It was awesome to be able to listen, but wish I could have participated more! It would have worked better for me later in the day (after work) but all in all it was pretty cool!

Thanks Marcus and Wade

Last edited by StevenHaines (Thu, Dec 17, 2009 8:17 PM)

#6 Thu, Dec 17, 2009 6:14 PM

MChilcutt

Thanks for the update Marcus. I look forward to the next chat and hopefully i will be away from work when it goes down so ican have a video connection. My work has very tight restrictions on what we can view. Anyway this gives me motivation for some virtual coaching and or a day on the water with you in the spring.

Thanks again to Wade and Marcus. This kind of stuff is solid and really revolutionary.

MC

#7 Thu, Dec 17, 2009 11:21 PM

Deke
Skis At: 15/34

Sorry I missed it Marcus.  I had to go right from the skating rink in the morning to the ski mountain in the afternoon.  It was a totally hectic kind of day...  big_smile

#8 Fri, Dec 18, 2009 3:57 PM

Garn

Man, I hated missing that!  With what is going on at work there was no way I could join.  Hopefully next time.

Garn

#9 Sat, Dec 19, 2009 12:35 PM

GarrettGroller

Feedback?

Keep up the good work. I live by all the slalom advice I am able to get from PROS. It is still unreal to me that I am able to get feedback directly from a pro. What other sport can say that? I think none.

Oh yeah, and a shout out to Jen Labaw at www.afitplace.com for gettin' me in better shape for next year.

Marcus, come to Northeast PA next year on your FacetoFace Tour. Pleeeeaaaaaaassssssseeeeee. We have a private site. The only thing missing is a day with a pro.

Garrett

Board footer