Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Thu, Dec 10, 2009 6:05 PM

WadeWilliams
Pro Skier
Skis At: Not short enough
Foot Forward: Right

Connect w/Facebook

As of today you can hook up your ProSkiCoach account to your Facebook. This should evolve into some fun things for next year. Right now it's just in its infancy, so if you have any problems connecting your accounts, please let me know. Just hit one of the main (non-forum) pages to connect your accounts.

#2 Thu, Dec 10, 2009 8:45 PM

MattP
Skis At: Searching
Foot Forward: Left

Re: Connect w/Facebook

Wade- I like the facebook link up, great idea , but when I log out of the forum it logs me out of facebook. Is there a way to change this feature?

Looking for a place to ski near Kennesaw, Ga.
-MattP

#3 Thu, Dec 10, 2009 9:33 PM

trichter12
Skis At:

Sounds cool.  So what exactly possible with this?  I Connected, but not sure if anything is different.  If i click on the PSC application button it takes me to my profile page.

Travis

#4 Thu, Dec 10, 2009 9:46 PM

WadeWilliams
Pro Skier

Travis -
Right now there's not much more possible other than simply logging in with your facebook account -- should make it easier for some to remember your log in information.

In the coming weeks I'll ad more facebook interaction. It's going to be enabled so your facebook status will update when you log a set and interact with proskicoach.com in other ways.

Matt - Facebook uses what's called a "single sign out" so when you log out of proskicoach, it logs you out of facebook. There's a few security issues if it doesn't do this -- this is just how facebook does it.

If you only want to log out of PSC and not out of facebook, just hit a forum page first. When you log out of the forum (on a forum page) you'll only be logged out of PSC, and you'll maintain your facebook session. If you log out of PSC through one of the PSC pages (other than the forum pages) then you'll loose your facebook session as well.

Hope this helps -- excited about the possibilities!

#5 Thu, Dec 10, 2009 9:52 PM

WadeWilliams
Pro Skier

If anyone has any great ideas about how this site can interact with facebook on a higher level, please post them here!

#6 Thu, Dec 10, 2009 11:20 PM

MattP
Skis At: Searching

- Thanks Wade!

Looking for a place to ski near Kennesaw, Ga.
-MattP

#7 Sat, Feb 20, 2010 5:10 AM

H20SkiGirl
Skis At: Pulligan Pond

Hi Wade... Sorry I am missing something here smile  How do I connect with Faccebook?

Observe, Listen, Learn, Share and Grow, but most of all have fun~

#8 Sat, Feb 20, 2010 12:46 PM

WadeWilliams
Pro Skier

You should be able to do it at http://www.proskicoach.com/fbconnect ... it should also show up in the log in box on any main [non-forum] page.

I recently noticed some issues trying to connect w/FB on Internet Exploder though. Let me know if u can connect!

Board footer