Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Wed, Dec 9, 2009 2:05 PM

h20dawg79
Water Ski Sage
Skis At: Old Hickory Lake, TN.
Foot Forward: left

recent posts Box?

Wade, what happened to the recent post's Box? -I use the heck out of that option...yikes

"Warning" -the Surgeon General has determined; That the preceding statements accurately reflect the views and opinions consistent with "DSS" (Delusional Slalomitis Syndrome) a highly contagious life altering condition... (Handle with Extreme care & Patience)

#2 Wed, Dec 9, 2009 3:21 PM

WadeWilliams
Pro Skier
Skis At: Not short enough
Foot Forward: Right

Re: recent posts Box?

So you're the one!

Checking over the server logs it just wasn't getting used by enough people to warrant cluttering up the links at the top. Trying to keep it simpler.

When you hit the main forum page, it's on the bottom:

http://www.proskicoach.com/forum/uploads/2_show_recent_posts.jpg

#3 Wed, Dec 9, 2009 3:42 PM

tjo

Thanks.  I use that link every time I log on also!

Travis Ogden

#4 Wed, Dec 9, 2009 3:44 PM

WadeWilliams
Pro Skier

Yup, seems like the power users out there are hitting it up pretty often... just trying to simplify for everyone else.

#5 Wed, Dec 9, 2009 9:26 PM

h20dawg79
Water Ski Sage

WadeWilliams wrote:

Yup, seems like the power users out there are hitting it up pretty often... just trying to simplify for everyone else.

WOW! -power user?  Hmmm, Sounds imoportant..."I'm somebody"!!! (like Steve Martin in "The Jerk"!!!)-ha,ha!big_smile

Ya, I loved to use the Recent post box to return to that page after treking where ever the previous post might have led me. i.e. 2nd or 3rd page, to other sites following the info. links or even when I'm searching for info. for a present post question in different forum topics, etc...

Can us "Power Users" have our own PSC ski team? With PSC T=shirts and bumper stickers?!?!big_smile

p.s. it took me 6 go back clicks to get from this post back to recent posts after I posted the above...sad

Last edited by h20dawg79 (Wed, Dec 9, 2009 9:32 PM)

"Warning" -the Surgeon General has determined; That the preceding statements accurately reflect the views and opinions consistent with "DSS" (Delusional Slalomitis Syndrome) a highly contagious life altering condition... (Handle with Extreme care & Patience)

#6 Wed, Dec 9, 2009 11:34 PM

WadeWilliams
Pro Skier

We're going to start a membership program for $1 per week that will get you a higher level of access. Details coming soon.

Recent posts link restored!

#7 Thu, Dec 10, 2009 1:43 AM

h20dawg79
Water Ski Sage

WadeWilliams wrote:

We're going to start a membership program for $1 per week that will get you a higher level of access. Details coming soon.

Recent posts link restored!

I don't know, -I just got done convincing my wife and kids that I was a Power User! smile

But, Mucho Grassy ass for restoring my favorite link, ummm, Box -thing!coolcool

Board footer