Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Tue, Dec 1, 2009 1:45 AM

CamRon

Nova Scotia - Backyard Edit!!

The water here in Nova Scotia gets very cold very fast.  After the short season of water skiing we like to jump start our snow skiing season.  This is an edit of a friends backyard who myself and Patrizzio Buzzota are very good friends with.  We just won an international backyard edit contest and have pro snow skiers coming to shred the set-up with us!

http://www.vimeo.com/7538452

( I am the one in the red and white suit)

Shout out to the people still skiing on water! and for the people who live up north, Get stoked for snow!

- Greg (CAMRON) Allen

40!

[Tactic Media] [Slow Motion Ski Edits Dropping Summer 2010]

#2 Tue, Dec 1, 2009 6:49 AM

Blair

Re: Nova Scotia - Backyard Edit!!

looks good dude...

Marmot in jasper (ab) is getting absolutely hammered... 2 weeks about they got 100cm (39" for our american friends) in like 4 days...

they just got another 50cm (20") in the last 2 days... and its still snowing... oh how im tempted to call in sick tomorrow to go ski some fresh champagne pow....

#3 Wed, Dec 2, 2009 12:56 AM

h20dawg79
Water Ski Sage
Skis At: Old Hickory Lake, TN.
Foot Forward: left

Very Nice! But, who edited out all of the Ski Bunnies?!?! -you guys do got some kinda "Support crew" don't you? -ha,ha...smile

"Warning" -the Surgeon General has determined; That the preceding statements accurately reflect the views and opinions consistent with "DSS" (Delusional Slalomitis Syndrome) a highly contagious life altering condition... (Handle with Extreme care & Patience)

#4 Wed, Dec 2, 2009 1:07 AM

CamRon

Patrizio Buzzotta wrote:

Hahah half those guys are on rental gear.........PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!

What can I say? Its the beginning of a new beginning! haha  -   The ski bunnies tend to c-c-catch me at the nightclub!

Patrizio - Thank you for supplying the extraordinary amount of red bull to keep us going all day and night!

#5 Wed, Dec 2, 2009 9:13 PM

CamRon

Here is the article: http://www.freeskier.com/articles/artic … le_id=4418

What does the 'Moved' Mean in the forums btw?

#6 Thu, Dec 3, 2009 5:10 PM

WadeWilliams
Pro Skier
Skis At: Not short enough
Foot Forward: Right

Just moved this from the "water skiing" general forum down to the cross training forum, for its general snow ski appeal. Trying to keep things better organized, u know?

Sic vid -- too bad my computers from 2004 and 2001 are too slow to show it all nice and pretty!

Marcus took up the video and ran with it! http://marcusbrownfacetoface.blogspot.c … eason.html

Board footer