Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Thu, Nov 26, 2009 4:30 PM

SteveDoc
Skis At: Sacramento Delta
Foot Forward: right

Radar RS1 bindings

Are the RS1 bindings easy to get into compared to the ho Animal bindings?
Happy Thanksgivings all.
Steve

#2 Thu, Nov 26, 2009 5:44 PM

h20dawg79
Water Ski Sage
Skis At: Old Hickory Lake, TN.
Foot Forward: left

Re: Radar RS1 bindings

Not only Super E.Z... But, No need for any messy soap or slime! Not to mention they come off E.Z. and an uncomparable comfort level after heat molding the Liners to your own feet!

Although, I will say that I do like to "Dab" a small drop of watered down Dawn to the back of the Heel after running a set. When they are wet, they tend to produce a "little" friction while inserting my Heel. I use the soap to eliminate this friction and improve the life of my liners...smile

"Warning" -the Surgeon General has determined; That the preceding statements accurately reflect the views and opinions consistent with "DSS" (Delusional Slalomitis Syndrome) a highly contagious life altering condition... (Handle with Extreme care & Patience)

#3 Thu, Nov 26, 2009 8:30 PM

SteveDoc
Skis At: Sacramento Delta
Foot Forward: right

Thanks for the feedback h20dawg I appreciate it. By the way I love the HO-S1 Ski but had a hard time with the bindings.
Steve

#4 Fri, Nov 27, 2009 1:11 AM

davemac
Foot Forward: RFF

While on the subject of the RS1/Strada bindings....is it recommended to have the liner tongue tucked inside the sides of the liner (such as you would a snow ski boot), or outside...or is it just a matter of preference???  Hopefully this question makes sense.   I am brand new to these boots, and actually think the ankle support is a bit more to my liking with the tongue outside of the rest of the liner.

#5 Fri, Nov 27, 2009 1:39 AM

2gofaster

Outside

Shane Hill

#6 Fri, Nov 27, 2009 2:25 AM

Thomas Wayne

I always put the edges of the tongue on the outside of the liner sides, and I like to think this is because I notice a difference in comfort - but it's probably just some sort of OCD thing...

TW

#7 Fri, Nov 27, 2009 1:30 PM

h20dawg79
Water Ski Sage
Skis At: Old Hickory Lake, TN.
Foot Forward: left

Can't say that it should matter.  But, mine just naturally seem to go to the outside...

"Warning" -the Surgeon General has determined; That the preceding statements accurately reflect the views and opinions consistent with "DSS" (Delusional Slalomitis Syndrome) a highly contagious life altering condition... (Handle with Extreme care & Patience)

#8 Fri, Nov 27, 2009 2:39 PM

ScotChipman
Foot Forward: Right

Inside like a snow ski liner is how they were designed but what ever works.

Scot Chipman

Board footer