Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Wed, Nov 25, 2009 3:11 PM

h20dawg79
Water Ski Sage
Skis At: Old Hickory Lake, TN.
Foot Forward: left

Happy Thanksgiving!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to ALL of the PSC family!

I have much to be thankful for. Although I must admit, I don't alway's recognize the good that is often times right in front of my face... Silly as it is, sometimes I have to see other's short comings, some kind of tragedy, or go out and see a movie like "The Blind Side" to slow down enough to see more of the Good in my own life...

Thanks WADE for a great site and a great PSC family!smile

"Warning" -the Surgeon General has determined; That the preceding statements accurately reflect the views and opinions consistent with "DSS" (Delusional Slalomitis Syndrome) a highly contagious life altering condition... (Handle with Extreme care & Patience)

#2 Wed, Nov 25, 2009 4:54 PM

StevenHaines
Slalom Mentor
Skis At: Canyon Lake, Ca.
Foot Forward: right

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

Nicely said h20dawg79! Happy Thanksgiving and thanks for all of your helpful insight!

#3 Wed, Nov 25, 2009 5:41 PM

philgood
Skis At: 22' off @32 mph
Foot Forward: Left

yes thanks to wetsuits, buttery water, and mastercraft!!!

You can't take life too seriously because you'll never get out of it alive."

#4 Thu, Nov 26, 2009 4:51 AM

Pl0tz
Slalom Mentor
Skis At: Lake Anna's "hot side"
Foot Forward: Right

mmhmmm.. :] Happy Thanksgivin' y'all!! & GodBless Water Skiing!!

i swear this site is turning into my home...

#5 Thu, Nov 26, 2009 5:24 PM

JAS

Happy Thanksgiving!

Such a special day of the year to slow down and reflect on the people and blessings that make our lives what they are. Thanks Wade for having the commitment to create this site and keep it moving forward. I'm sure most of us have no idea how much time you have and continue to invest.  Thanks to the "Water Gods" for providing us with such an incredible playground to enjoy our sport. And above all, thanks to the members of this forum for the questions and answers that are posted. I learn from each thread.

Cheers!
Jay Schofield

Last edited by JAS (Fri, Nov 27, 2009 10:58 PM)

#6 Fri, Nov 27, 2009 3:14 PM

WadeWilliams
Pro Skier
Skis At: Not short enough

Thanks to all of you who make this site special!

#7 Fri, Nov 27, 2009 9:27 PM

Zane
Foot Forward: Left

Also lets not forget to Thank those who make our easier way of life possible.. the men and women of the armed forces, without them our freedoms to do what we do when we want to do them would not be there. 

Zane

#8 Fri, Nov 27, 2009 10:50 PM

WadeWilliams
Pro Skier
Skis At: Not short enough

Zane wrote:

Also lets not forget to Thank those who make our easier way of life possible.. the men and women of the armed forces, without them our freedoms to do what we do when we want to do them would not be there.

Here here!

#9 Fri, Nov 27, 2009 11:45 PM

h20dawg79
Water Ski Sage
Skis At: Old Hickory Lake, TN.
Foot Forward: left

WadeWilliams wrote:

Zane wrote:

Here here!

AMEN!smile

"Warning" -the Surgeon General has determined; That the preceding statements accurately reflect the views and opinions consistent with "DSS" (Delusional Slalomitis Syndrome) a highly contagious life altering condition... (Handle with Extreme care & Patience)

Board footer