Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Mon, Nov 16, 2009 3:26 PM

Pl0tz
Slalom Mentor
Skis At: Lake Anna's "hot side"
Foot Forward: Right

Radar Annex Vs Senate-C

Could give information about either ski?  Like whats the difference in how they ride or feel on the water?  Any reviews or comparison of either ski would be awesome!
thanks!
- Plotz.

i swear this site is turning into my home...

#2 Mon, Nov 16, 2009 3:52 PM

WadeWilliams
Pro Skier
Skis At: Not short enough

Re: Radar Annex Vs Senate-C

Read this this this and this ... all you could have found by doing a search of the forum.

Also go to http://www.proskicoach.com/skis/radar and you can read reviews for all the skis you're looking at. thanks for Reading.

#3 Mon, Nov 16, 2009 5:31 PM

Pl0tz
Slalom Mentor
Skis At: Lake Anna's "hot side"

Thanks. those really helped me a lot!  I'm new to this site so didn't know or think to search it... but thanks again!!!!
- Plotz smile

i swear this site is turning into my home...

#4 Tue, Nov 17, 2009 3:52 PM

h20dawg79
Water Ski Sage
Skis At: Old Hickory Lake, TN.
Foot Forward: left

http://www.proskicoach.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=991

Check out #3 (GalaxyToads post) He has a lot of personal exp. with the Sen. C as well as many other ski's to compare to. You may want to shoot him an E/M for even more specifics... You can trust his opinion and exp...smile

Are you going to stay @ 34 mph or are you wanting to get into 36 mph? I feel that my Annex is fighting its self @ 32 mph and just starting to flow @ 34 mph. Therefore, 36 mph would probably be optimum. The Sen C would be at it's best  @ 34 mph... Either way the Sen. C would be a great transition ski from your current "Wide" ski.

"Warning" -the Surgeon General has determined; That the preceding statements accurately reflect the views and opinions consistent with "DSS" (Delusional Slalomitis Syndrome) a highly contagious life altering condition... (Handle with Extreme care & Patience)

Board footer