Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#76 Sat, Oct 2, 2010 3:01 PM

Galejan
Skis At: Tunsättersjön
Foot Forward: left

Re: Who's Still Skiing?

Like the headcam, must try one and se what i am looking at in the course, and if i look at the same thing every turn(it doesnt feel like that).
Got two sets today, 10*C(50F)in the water and 13*C(55F) on land, still ok.

#77 Sat, Oct 2, 2010 3:05 PM

MyPH

Skied this morning.  7AM air temp 42, heater on the Sammy D was cranking,water a balmy 60, must have been the tropical rain that dumped the past 2 days, unfortunately was in it more than would have liked.

Will make another run at it tomorrow.

#78 Tue, Oct 19, 2010 4:44 AM

rrskier

Skied two sets on Yakima River.  Air temp was 60, water temp 56.  Saved enough energy to start taking out E-Z Slalom permanent course.  Its been a great year but a sad day knowing its now over.

#79 Wed, Oct 20, 2010 12:52 PM

aet-1960

Skied this past Sunday morning (1-1/2 hour north of Toronto) , combined temperature 97.  Wore full-length 3mm wetsuit.  Likely last ski of the season (it's always a tough one) until I get down to Florida in mid-December.

#80 Sun, Oct 24, 2010 8:30 PM

Shark

my helmet cam broke (blew a fuse) got it back and shot this yesterday. water is 57 ish still just using a Gooru top and shorts. no wetsuit.

finally have the camera angle set nice. check out the Carbon TSC1 - zero spray, flat wakes skis like a dream. carbon platform, floor, seats, lids and motorbox. the boat weighs somewhere around 1900 lbs, drives and tracks great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bQmMk-Rhig

Last edited by Shark (Sun, Oct 24, 2010 8:32 PM)

#81 Tue, Oct 26, 2010 3:31 AM

stewpro

Skied Saturday and Sunday Air temp-78 and water 65 degrees, getting tougher though,I'll admit!

#82 Tue, Oct 26, 2010 1:05 PM

Pl0tz
Slalom Mentor
Skis At: Lake Anna's "hot side"
Foot Forward: Right

think i'm going out this weekend! for a little halloween skiing!!

i swear this site is turning into my home...

#83 Tue, Oct 26, 2010 4:16 PM

snow1122
Foot Forward: Left

Hope to go out again this Saturday, but  is sure getting colder. I sure need a new dry suit:o)
Waiting to make turns on the snow next.

Snow

#84 Tue, Oct 26, 2010 8:52 PM

Galejan
Skis At: Tunsättersjön
Foot Forward: left

It was ice all over the lake today, but i dont give up hope, maybe its gone by thursday  smile

Last edited by Galejan (Tue, Oct 26, 2010 8:53 PM)

#85 Wed, Oct 27, 2010 12:42 AM

Skiboy
Skis At: Pigeon Lake @ Ski Tek
Foot Forward: Right

Came home fromwork, temp was 64 and lake was a balmy 42,so through the boatback in,witerizing everyone eleses, but mine not done yet.
Went out and justcut glass,whole lake to my self, course is out, was freeking lovely.
Was certainly(well probably)last ski of the season.

Skiing Finatic Once Again

#86 Fri, Oct 29, 2010 6:48 PM

Shark

Took the bike around the lake to the wakeboard/ski club - it's abandoned, jump is out etc.  I have not skied this week lots of rain and a mine field of debris.  Water is 55 Deg this morning. at 60 Deg not so bad, drops that extra 5 and it's numbing. At 42 must be hard to hold onto handle!  Time to start surfing again the ocean is warmer than the lake 58-60 I think. 

http://twitpic.com/31ybon

Oops i was wrong..... Today's Tofino Sea Temperature is: 11.4 °C (53 °F)

Last edited by Shark (Fri, Oct 29, 2010 7:03 PM)

Board footer