Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Fri, Oct 16, 2009 1:26 AM

Essvar
Skis At: Dawn
Foot Forward: RFF

Texas Skiing?

Hey guys,

I will have the opportunity to be in Texas this winter (San Antonio area) and was wondering if anyone knew of of good place to ski some buoys? I would actually like an instructional facility being as this is my first season skiing and I can really use some help before I create any bad habits.

I have searched the interwebs and they haven't shown me anything of value.

Thanks in advance,
Troy

#2 Fri, Oct 16, 2009 4:37 AM

HO410
Skis At: Outlaw Lake
Foot Forward: Right

Re: Texas Skiing?

I'm pretty sure Trent Finlayson spends some time at San Marcos (< 1 hour NE of San Antonio). You might want to shoot him an e-mail and see when he is going to be there.

Last edited by HO 410 (Fri, Oct 16, 2009 4:38 AM)

#3 Mon, Oct 19, 2009 12:15 AM

Essvar
Skis At: Dawn
Foot Forward: RFF

HO 410 wrote:

I'm pretty sure Trent Finlayson spends some time at San Marcos (< 1 hour NE of San Antonio). You might want to shoot him an e-mail and see when he is going to be there.

I can't seem to find an E-mail for him... help?

*edit I am retarded... found his email. Thank you*

Also Wade... I can't seem to find a "donate" function on this forum...... I know this isn't free for you,  we use this is a resource, let us help you smile

Last edited by Essvar (Mon, Oct 19, 2009 3:07 AM)

#4 Mon, Oct 19, 2009 6:39 PM

kstateskier

I'm heading to San Marcos here in a few weeks - hope its stays warm!  Its been downright chilly and rainy here in the Ozarks!

KstateSkier
"The only thing standing between you and your goals is you"

Board footer