Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Thu, Oct 15, 2009 5:35 PM

SethStisher
Foot Forward: Lefty

Charleston Waterski Community

Exciting news in Charleston, SC.  We are now racing forward with a new waterski community called Coastal Lake Estates.  We are taking lot reservations now.  You can find out more info at www.coastallakeestates.com or you can email Seth Stisher at [email protected].

#2 Thu, Oct 15, 2009 6:23 PM

ToddF
Skis At: mudhole
Foot Forward: right

Re: Charleston Waterski Community

Looks nice, what are the initial lot price ranges?

#3 Thu, Oct 15, 2009 7:12 PM

Jhughes
Skis At: Lake County, IL
Foot Forward: Right

ToddF wrote:

Looks nice, what are the initial lot price ranges?

I'd like to know as well, ballpark. Convince us to move south!

#4 Thu, Oct 15, 2009 10:07 PM

SkiSC
Foot Forward: Right

Looks great to me. What are the initial lot prices?

#5 Fri, Oct 16, 2009 12:45 AM

h20dawg79
Water Ski Sage
Skis At: Old Hickory Lake, TN.
Foot Forward: left

Where can I apply for Hector the Pool Boy position? -ha,ha!big_smile

Seriously though, whats the actual ski season there in Charleston? I am absolutely interested in an opportunity like this...

Is it limited to approx: 37 lots?

"Warning" -the Surgeon General has determined; That the preceding statements accurately reflect the views and opinions consistent with "DSS" (Delusional Slalomitis Syndrome) a highly contagious life altering condition... (Handle with Extreme care & Patience)

#6 Fri, Oct 23, 2009 7:22 PM

SethStisher
Foot Forward: Lefty

Sorry for the delay in responding to this.  I don't sit at a desk day in and day out, so I don't get on here much.  Anyway, initial lot prices are $175K.  There will only be 30 lots with access to the lakes (and several of those will most likely be sold to people as a second home, so the traffic on the lakes should not be a problem).  As far as skiing season in Charleston, I ski year round, but late December, January, and February can be uncomfortable.  We have day time temps on average of 60 degrees give or take through out the winter, but the water will drop to around 48-52 degrees fahrenheit.  Currently the temps are mid-70's and the water is about 70 on the dot.  We had a cold spell last week and the first part of this week where the highs were in the 60's but that's uncommon this time of year.

Hope this helps.  IF you have more questions, feel free to email me at [email protected].  Thanks for the interest guys.

Board footer