Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Mon, Sep 28, 2009 2:48 AM

ckornutiak

Get Virtual Coaching Before it's Too Late

I've been struggling a bit this year and thought about a virtual lesson for a while and decided to go for it.

I uploaded a video and got an almost immediate response back from Wade.  In two emails, I'm guessing I recieved enough feedback to keep me busy for a few seasons.   In my opinion, it's a great deal.  Not only do you get great coaching, you get it in writing so you can keep reading it until it all sinks in.  How much of an onsite lesson do you actually remember???

Wade, thanks for the tips, you were right no and I saw almost immediate improvements.  I still have a looong way to go, but we all have our on long ways right?  I wish it was April instead of October!

ck

#2 Mon, Sep 28, 2009 3:46 AM

Wakes

Re: Get Virtual Coaching Before it's Too Late

I am glad Wade was able to give you some solid things to work on. I am sure he digs the positive feedback too - I have heard nothing but good out of this program so I'll be buying a lesson come next season. Rip it!

#3 Mon, Sep 28, 2009 1:12 PM

MChilcutt
Skis At: Utah Lake
Foot Forward: Right

CK,
     What a great program i was jumping on board in the spring then i got bad news at work. Things are looking better at work and i really should jump back in to VC. It is a great bene to have your lesson in writing so it has time to sink in. I too think Virtual Coa is the best thing going for instruction from a Pro for the $.

MC

#4 Thu, Oct 1, 2009 12:52 PM

WadeWilliams
Pro Skier
Skis At: Not short enough
Foot Forward: Right

CK -
  I somehow missed this post when you made it over the weekend. Anyways, thanks! I'm glad you took away a lot from the experience.

The lesson structure is designed to get feedback from your coach over the course of the summer -- the major benefits from the system haven't been shown yet -- the skiers who get on board this fall with a lesson to finish the year, come back in the spring, and keep using the system in conjunction with MySkiLog.com throughout the summer are sure to see the most benefit.

Bouncing ideas off of your professional ski coach through the Virtual Coaching structure will be the easiest and most affordable way to improve your skiing next summer.

Board footer