Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Thu, Sep 24, 2009 2:15 PM

Garn
Skis At: Utah Lake
Foot Forward: Right

Previous Location: Salt Lake City

Hi Wade!

Since you didn't do your "My Face At Your Place" tour this year, I was wondering how your year has been?  What tournaments have you entered and how have you done? 

My year has been better than I could have imagined.  I had a goal to run 22 off this year.  Well, I not only ran 22 but I have ran 28 off totally blowing up my personal best!  My best is now 2 at 32!

Take care,

Garn

#2 Thu, Sep 24, 2009 3:58 PM

WadeWilliams
Pro Skier
Skis At: Not short enough

Re: Previous Location: Salt Lake City

Garn, this season has been fun. I kinda took a step back from the edge I was on last year and it has been good for me. I'm looking forward to doing a lot of skiing over the winter and into next year... looking forward to a fun 2010!

I have a couple different ideas on how next summer will go, trying to coordinate with several different organizations / people / leagues / countries / friends to see what will happen.

Chris has had an amazing summer but it's been a little frustrating on my end because he doens't communicate any more, so it's hard for us to stay on the same page with the whole SkiTek opperation, etc. But I'm booking folks for this fall. So if you want to come to SkiTek and ski with Chris he'll be available between Oct 15 and the end of November.

Right now I'm actually in Salt Lake City. Up for a bike ride?

It looks like you've had quite the year as well! I'm psyched to hear that you (as well as a lot of the other skiers online here) have had a great season and set new PB's!

Looks like Chilcut is trying to suck me into the avalanche fundraiser tonight... should be a good time... not sure if I'll get there by 7pm though.

http://www.proskicoach.com/forum/uploads/2_brewvies-premier09-12html.jpg

#3 Thu, Sep 24, 2009 4:18 PM

snow1122
Foot Forward: Left

Bummer...........I wish we could attend it:o(

Snow

#4 Thu, Sep 24, 2009 7:04 PM

tjo

Wade,

Wish I were home right now to take you some cool rides.  I'm traveling on business this week in Switzerland...lots of very cool lakes here, but I never see anyone skiing!!!  And there is plenty of glass waiting to be broken!!

If you have time, do a ride or two up Millcreek canyon.  Lots of cool single track trails up there.

Travis

Travis Ogden

#5 Fri, Sep 25, 2009 3:11 PM

ScotChipman

Wade, It was great to finally meet you and Carley last night at the avalanche fundraiser. If you want to ski down at Utah Lake before you leave town let me know.

Last edited by scotchipman (Fri, Sep 25, 2009 3:13 PM)

Scot Chipman

#6 Sat, Sep 26, 2009 5:37 PM

Garn

Youre in Salt Lake and you didn't call?!  We could have at least had you down for dinner.  How long are you in town for?  What are you in town for?  And if you aren't humbled enough from the last time I kicked your butt biking, lets do it again!

#7 Wed, Sep 30, 2009 4:04 PM

MChilcutt

Boondockers VI is a sick movie that gives a glimpse of why i made the transition from alpine skiing to snowmobiling. Riding sleds in the west can get insane. If you have time i suggest you take a look at  this movie. Originally when i started riding my intention was to find some new good backcountry skiing but after riding for a while i realized i was taping into a whole new world of extreme action in the western mtns.
Thanks for making the fund raiser Wade it was good to see you and nice to meet Carley.

Peace, MC

Board footer