Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Mon, Sep 21, 2009 4:25 AM

UrbanWilderness
Foot Forward: Left

Any year-round ski club's or school's out there?

So here's my situation: I recently bought a new ski (Radar-Senate C), but also live In the arctic-circle of Alaska. As you can probably guess, the ski season is short if you even get any at all. I am looking for a way to ski, either recreationally or to be trained on a possible year-round basis...I want to ski as much as possible, for relatively cheap. Currently I have a schedule allowing me to have one week off each month, and can travel anywhere in "lower 48".  I'm relatively new to slalom skiing; however, have been doing water-sports my whole life. I'm open to any and all suggestions and recommendations! Thank you in advance for your help!
-UW

#2 Mon, Sep 21, 2009 3:05 PM

LeonJones
Foot Forward: LFF

Re: Any year-round ski club's or school's out there?

-UW:
I cant hook you up with room and board, but I'll give you pulls every day or any day you want. I've got access to two courses, a Mastercraft Prostar 190, and a SN 196. I live about 25 miles SE of Orlando.

Leon Jones
407-361-3455

#3 Sat, Sep 26, 2009 5:22 AM

UrbanWilderness
Foot Forward: Left

Re: Any year-round ski club's or school's out there?

Wow Leon, thank you so much for the connection! I will surely call you up sometime on that offer...Thanks again!
-Jarod

Board footer