Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Sat, Sep 12, 2009 1:09 PM

endurobike

Looking to purchase connelly front L binding

Hi, just wondering if anybody might have a connelly draft size L front binding they may want to sell?  Thankyou!

#2 Sat, Sep 12, 2009 1:11 PM

WadeWilliams
Pro Skier
Skis At: Not short enough
Foot Forward: Right

Re: Looking to purchase connelly front L binding

I've got an Enzo in an L that I will sell for $100+ship. Brand new boot.

#3 Mon, Sep 14, 2009 1:28 PM

endurobike

Thanks for you relply!   Let me just check with my friend and I will get back to you!   Hows your  mountain biking?

#4 Mon, Sep 14, 2009 1:31 PM

WadeWilliams
Pro Skier

My Transition Covert is running pretty well. Heading out west here really soon... got a dakine bike bag msrp $350+ on huckandroll.com for about $130 (price already went up), beats the old cardboard box that's for sure!

Cycleshed eh ? Where's your shop?

#5 Mon, Sep 14, 2009 1:39 PM

endurobike

W, this is Carl from N.H.  that is a great bag for the price, I think the cardboard thing is a pain in the.......

#6 Mon, Sep 14, 2009 2:46 PM

WadeWilliams
Pro Skier

Ya Carl! Wasn't sure if it was u or some1 else! Ya. The bag is a little bit on the flims-oid side, but a lot better than the cardboard that's for sure. Especially if it gets wet big_smile

I would go w/something other than the draft/enzo if you can, I'm not the biggest fan.

#7 Mon, Sep 14, 2009 8:42 PM

endurobike

coooo, I can go through the course now..been working hard on tring to get better...... the binding is for my friend, my other friend ripped his binding, so I am going to replace it for him, anyway I am thinking about coming down to visit my brother, are you going to back from ripping your bike by oct 14th?   If so maybe I can schedule some time with uthoooose.....C

Board footer