Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Fri, Sep 11, 2009 2:17 PM

WadeWilliams
Pro Skier
Skis At: Not short enough
Foot Forward: Right

How's College

I know there's a bunch of you out there (JP) who just started school -- so what's it like? How's your ski team situation? Practice lake nice and close? Had your first tournament of the year? Let us know how goes it!

#2 Fri, Sep 11, 2009 3:01 PM

AndrewBernhagen
Skis At: 0.5 @ 35 off, 36 mph
Foot Forward: LFF

Re: How's College

Hey Wade,

We started practice up this week for our team (University of Wisconsin-Madison).  We have a big public lake (Lake Monona) to practice on, but it's usually to rough to practice anything serious.  We did get to go up to a private lake that is about an hour away yesterday and the people that went almost all got 2 sets.  It's looking to be pretty good.   Our men's slalom team is looking great, so our upcoming tournament this weekend in Iowa should be awesome!

"A bad day on the water is a good day."  -Mike Yankaitis

#3 Tue, Sep 29, 2009 10:08 PM

alexanbb

Hey Wade,

We've been going strong at UNC Chapel Hill for a couple weeks. Our Eastern Regionals are coming up this weekend. Even though our region is perpetually dominated by USF and Alabama we should have some fierce competition for the other National spots. At UNC we are lucky to have Coble's Ski School relatively close. It's about an hour away, but having such an amazing facility in the area is fantastic. We always know how to have a great time in the SAC (southern atlantic conference).

#4 Fri, Oct 30, 2009 3:00 PM

AndrewBernhagen
Skis At: 0.5 @ 35 off, 36 mph
Foot Forward: LFF

Check out the poster I made for the UW Water Ski and Wakeboard Team.  27" x 19", and I'll be selling them for $5.

https://mywebspace.wisc.edu/albernhagen … maller.jpg

"A bad day on the water is a good day."  -Mike Yankaitis

#5 Fri, Oct 30, 2009 7:29 PM

philgood
Skis At: 22' off @32 mph
Foot Forward: Left

im at louisiana tech and the web site says all kinds of stuff about a ski team and custom made mastercraft.  come to find out when i get here the ski team has been shut down, no boat, nothing.  needless to say, i was very disappointed. but i found some guys at Louisiana monroe that i can hopefully get the hook up with.

You can't take life too seriously because you'll never get out of it alive."

#6 Sat, Aug 28, 2010 12:32 PM

waterskier292

Brett Phillips will be skiing for the University of Michigan's ski team this fall.  He competed in B-3 this past summer with a PB of 2@35
Good-Luck Brett,and remember what you're there for!

Board footer