Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Mon, Sep 17, 2007 4:45 AM

JAS

Rx for best season ever

Chris and Wade

I just came from the boathouse and was looking at the wall of old skis. To most of my friends they simply look like old technology, to me they bring back great memories. Just a note to let you know that it has been a great season of skiing (it all started @ SKITEK in May with you guys). I don't think I have ever skied better and this was the RX.

-4 days of focused coaching with you guys
-Worked all summer on three things
      -Relaxing arms and delaying pull long as possible
      -Lowering my hands and center of pull
      -Releasing off the second wake and letting the ski go wide
-Changed to correct grip
-Switched to Powershell front

Gary and I made it up to a private lake in Wa. mid summer, he made clean passes 32@34 and I made clean passes 28@34. Guess that was our Worlds.  In reality though, we long ago came to understand that the beauty of waterskiing, is simply found making turns with friends.

Plan to see you guys next May! (unless we connect at the Rustler this Dec)

With many thanks.
Jay

#2 Tue, Sep 18, 2007 12:06 PM

ChrisRossi
Foot Forward: Right

Re: Rx for best season ever

Jay,
     I'm happy to hear that you guys had a great summer!  I too have tons of "old" skis that I can't let go of!  Guess thats the nature of the beast.  Give me some heads up on the dates you will be at the Rustler and Ellen and I will have you up for dinner one night.  Of course, if it's dumping pow...all reservations are off!!!  See you soon and say hi to the boys for me.

Chris

#3 Wed, Sep 19, 2007 11:00 PM

WadeWilliams
Pro Skier
Skis At: Not short enough
Foot Forward: Right

Re: Rx for best season ever

Jay,

Thanks for your kind words. Glad to hear that you and Gary ripped it all summer!!

For the rest of you: There are plenty of dates still available for this fall. Use the calendar back at http://www.skitek.net to see dates that are still open, and send us a message, they won't stay open long!

Board footer