Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Wed, Sep 9, 2009 8:30 PM

WadeWilliams
Pro Skier
Skis At: Not short enough
Foot Forward: Right

New Correct Craft Dealer in New Hampshire: MacCallum's Boathouse

Just got this across my desktop! Wow!

Nautique is pleased to announce the addition of MacCallum’s Boathouse Inc. in New Hampshire to its extensive network of prestigious Nautique dealers. This well-established, premium boat dealer, known for offering a high level of service to each and every customer, was selected as one of Boating Industry Magazine’s top 100 boating dealers for three consecutive seasons.

MacCallum’s Boathouse will offer a wide variety of new and used Nautique boats to choose from. This dealership boasts a heated showroom open year-round with a factory-trained service department, boat storage services as well as an extensive line of watersports equipment and accessories. Additionally, MacCallum’s on-water facility offers a private boat ramp, which allows for on-premise demos, NH Safe Boating classes and instructional ski/wakeboard clinics. Private boat slips, moorings and fuel services are available as well.

The dealership is owned and operated by Pete MacCallum, a third generation family owner; the MacCallums have more than sixty years of experience in the marine industry and the New England market. Since the dealership was founded in 1949, MacCallum’s Boathouse has flourished into an award-winning and successful boat supplier, due in large part to their strong work ethic, their passion for boating and their firm commitment to providing their customers’ with exceptional service experiences.

“We look forward to further serving New England’s inboard boating market with the premium Nautique brand and our strong commitment to meeting each customer’s boating needs. Our motto is “Better Boats, Better People” and we feel we are strengthening our motto by adding the Nautique brand to the superior boats offered at our dealership,” commented Pete MacCallum.

Nautique’s National Sales Manager, Mike Yauch, added, “We are glad that MacCallum’s Boathouse will be serving at the Nautique dealer in New Hampshire. With their strong commitment to customer needs, passion for the boating lifestyle and extensive experience in the industry, we are confident MacCallum’s Boathouse will make a great addition to the Nautique family.”

The dealership is located at 1049 Dover Road in Epsom, New Hampshire. It is conveniently positioned on Route 4 on the western tip of Northwood Lake. To learn more, visit MacCallum’s Boathouse.

#2 Wed, Sep 9, 2009 9:47 PM

davemac
Foot Forward: RFF

Re: New Correct Craft Dealer in New Hampshire: MacCallum's Boathouse

Yeah Wade.  I stumbled on that announcement last night on McCalllums site.  Not sure if they will be selling both Tige and CC.  I went to the Nautique home page and entered various NH zip codes , and it only recommends McCallums as a NH dealer.
I'm sure there is an interesting story behind this.

Last edited by davemac (Wed, Sep 9, 2009 9:48 PM)

#3 Wed, Sep 9, 2009 9:50 PM

WadeWilliams
Pro Skier

I think that NECC is changing to be NE-Tige (??)

#4 Wed, Sep 9, 2009 10:14 PM

davemac

Now that would be amusing.  Yeah, the NECC name no longer works so well if you're not selling Correct Crafts.  I presume the ownership change at CC had something to do w/ it...since NECC has family ties to the Meloon family. 
( I have an RLXi), but a couple friends are sheduled to drop their 196s off  in Rochester for winterizing in a couple weeks.
Curious to see how it pans out.  Nothing mentioned on NECC site.

I hear that McCallums was previously CC dealer many years back.

Last edited by davemac (Wed, Sep 9, 2009 10:15 PM)

#5 Mon, Sep 14, 2009 4:48 PM

davemac

WadeWilliams wrote:

I think that NECC is changing to be NE-Tige (??)

Jeez, I thought you were joking, but now hearing that this may be the case.

edit: yup, Tige home page dealer directory now showing NECC  for NH zips

Last edited by davemac (Mon, Sep 14, 2009 6:23 PM)

#6 Mon, Sep 14, 2009 5:36 PM

WadeWilliams
Pro Skier

I wouldn't kid about such things!!

#7 Tue, Sep 15, 2009 2:07 PM

JP

From what I have seen in the company. Correct craft will be around for about 3 more years before the deadly trio (Micheal yach, Bill Yeargin, and Daryl Doden) run the company into the ground. The company was much better off when the Malloon family was in control.

#8 Tue, Sep 15, 2009 2:39 PM

BuoyChaser
Skis At: Long Pond, Northwood NH
Foot Forward: LFF

I saw at least a Super Air Nautique when driving by yesterday, only 8 miles up the road from me. Wonder if Pete will be getting the new 200?

http://www.maccallumsboathouse.com/

THEY HAVE ARRIVED!!!
2010 Nautiques are here!

We are pleased to announce that we will be adding the Nautique model line-up to our current successful product lines in 2010.

Our goal in enhancing our current brands with Nautique is to become the premier watersports boat dealership in New England. This is fast breaking news, much, much more to follow. Visit www.nautique.com for detailed product/design and performance information!

2008 MC PS197 with ZO upgrade with 2011 Radar Senate C 67" working to smoke that 36-28 consistently in any tourney.

#9 Tue, Sep 15, 2009 4:21 PM

WadeWilliams
Pro Skier

Time will tell what would have been best for correct craft. Looks like the 200 will shake things up.

Also I've heard Correct Craft under their new management may sponsor the pro tour next year (at least one stop). I know that for me, a ski boat company's commitment to the sport is extremely important. I'm happy to hear CC will be stepping up theirs. We'll have to wait and see if they can follow through on it.

#10 Wed, Sep 30, 2009 8:53 PM

WadeWilliams
Pro Skier

roll

TIGÉ BOATS ANNOUNCES THREE NEW DEALERS

ABILENE, TX – Tige Boats, Inc. today proudly announced that Ski and Sport, Inc., New England Correct Craft and Drummondville Marine have joined the worldwide network of authorized Tige dealerships.

Located in Rogers, Arkansas, Ski and Sport, Inc. serves the Northwestern Arkansas area including Beaver Lake. New England Correct Craft is located in Rochester, NH and serves the entire state of New Hampshire and Southern Maine. Drummondville Marine is located in Drummondville, Quebec near Montreal and serves the entire providence of Quebec.  The new dealerships will carry the full line of Tige inboard watersports boats and provide authorized service and support to local Tige owners.

These companies are the latest dealerships to join the Tige family, which has seen healthy growth since the introduction of the innovative 2010 Tige model lineup. Among the new features for 2010 is the advanced TigéTouch interactive operating system, the world’s first fully functional touch-screen control designed specifically for inboard watersport boats. The overwhelming response to TigéTouch and other 2010 product refinements have created considerable interest among retail customers and prospective dealers, resulting in a backlog of orders for new boats.

For additional information on Tige and the exciting 2010 lineup, visit www.tige.com .

Board footer