Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Mon, Sep 7, 2009 4:58 AM

H20SkiGirl
Skis At: Pulligan Pond
Foot Forward: Left

My special edition 9900 Goode should...

My special edition 9900 Goode should be here any day and I am stoked to get it... tongue

Any ladies out there on the Goode... I am coming from a long time fan of the D3, and the past year I have been on the HO A1 and I love it, but I really wanted to try the Goode after a lot of research... So they made it last week and I should get it any day now and I am so excited!

What I want to know is if all you guys out there could get your ladies on this site and post some thought about their ski and what setting they are on and so on...

Come on guys get your ladies excited to post, learn and excel!!!

Kim:D

Observe, Listen, Learn, Share and Grow, but most of all have fun~

#2 Mon, Sep 7, 2009 1:20 PM

Aligator
Skis At: everywhere
Foot Forward: Right

Re: My special edition 9900 Goode should...

Kim-
It is always exciting to get a new ski! I've heard a lot of great things about the 9900 and if Regina can run 1 at 41 on it (twice) then it must be good. I unfortunately have little to tell you about settings for that ski because I'm on an F1. I used to have a 9600, but it cracked in half the day before a tournament. I think that the Goode's have come a long way since then (as far as strength goes).
I hope you have fun with your first few sets on your new shred stick!

-Alicia

#3 Tue, Sep 8, 2009 8:53 AM

H20SkiGirl

Hi Alicia,

Thanks so much for the reply!   I have never been on a Goode and I am actually really excited to try it!  Go Regina big_smile  I just love it when I hear about the ladies beating all the MM in skiing.... Sorry MM, but hey that is pretty cool don't you think!!!  A female who had perfected that same pass with grace and style smile  I can't wait for the Pro Am in a couple of days... I missed last year when Karina skied so awesome.... 

I can't wait for my ski...  I can't believe you broke a ski... I am pretty hard core skier so I hope I never do that!!!

Kim

#4 Tue, Sep 8, 2009 4:55 PM

snow1122

Hi Kim,

Same here, a long time Kidder/D3 fan!
How exciting for you to get a new ski!
I've a girlfriend that skis on a Goode and loves it!
I'm looking to buy a new D3 X5 before the end of this season.

Best of luck!

Ruth

#5 Tue, Sep 8, 2009 5:13 PM

H20SkiGirl

Ruth,

I am pretty excited and can't wait... I will probably get it in a couple of days but will wait to get it set up until after the Pro-Am...  I get nervouse enough in tournaments big_smile  But I really can't wait to see the graphics as it is the ski Karina designed big_smile 

You should let your ski buddy know about Pro Ski Coach I bet she would like reading all the articles like we do!   The D3 X5 is a very good and stable ski, I was on the Nomad before my HO A1 and they are so forgiving!

Kim

#6 Tue, Sep 8, 2009 5:34 PM

snow1122

Hello Kim,

Yes, I totally hear you! I get all worked up just by entering the course, argh...
Ski on what you know at the tournament then make a change.
Let us know how you did it:o)
The best of luck!

Yes, I've been hearing great things about the X5, forgiving, stable, etc...so here I go.
I do worry about making the transition, since I only ski on the weekends, plus I trick, wakeboard and foot, lots of sets in one or two days:o)
My husband just got a new X5 couple of weeks ago, brought some smiles to his face again:o)

I've a couple of ski buddies (guys) that skis on the Nomad and the A1, very happy skiers.
Yes, I do need to tell my girlfriend about proskicoach, she will probably enjoy reading all the articles and may bring some great advise to the site as well.

Where are you located?
I'm in S. Cali.

Ruth

#7 Tue, Sep 8, 2009 6:00 PM

H20SkiGirl

Ruth,

I am in Eagle Point, Oregon which is about 35 miles north of the California border on I-5!  I am glad to see the X5 brought some smiles to your hubby's face, it always makes for a good day when they are happy smile

Let me know how you like it, bet you will get some new PB's on it!  I will certainly post how my sets on the Goode go, Yeah!

Kim

#8 Tue, Sep 8, 2009 6:11 PM

snow1122

Hi Kim,

Very nice location, I love Redding:o)
We have friends in Scapoosse, Oregon, they live right on the river on a floating home..very nice to ski daily right out of the front porch.
You probably get a sunnier and drier weather compared to Portland.

Yes, she's a happy camper. He needed a new ski.
I can't wait to get my new X5 and hopefully get a new PB. I'll keep you posted.

Yes, do well and enjoy your new Goode!

Ski ya,

Ruth

Board footer