Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Tue, Sep 1, 2009 2:08 PM

Wakes

video

I got some video taken on my ride yesterday so I thought I'd upload: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zN0KiMxQlB8

If you can point out one or two flaws I'd be glad to hear them. Sorry it is so short it is amazing how large the .MOV files are from my cameras video.  They are almost as big as the wake my boat throws haha. Anyway, tips,  insults and general comments welcome smile

Last edited by Wakes (Tue, Sep 1, 2009 4:11 PM)

#2 Wed, Sep 2, 2009 3:41 AM

philgood
Skis At: 22' off @32 mph
Foot Forward: Left

Re: video

im no expert dude but it looks like your whole body is really stiff. next  time you go out focus on keeping your shoulders as parallel to the water as you can get and your head up. that always helps me use my hips. also dont just bend your knees then your but will sink and youll be riding the tail in your turn bend your ankles a little forward and naturally your knees will bend enough to balance yourself. i tied a ski rope to my door and practiced keeping my body straight and sinking my hips, feels akward at first but once you get the balance and feeling right take it to the water. also it looks like your flailing your free arm in the cut i'd try to act like your reaching for something in your back pocket. makes me feel more relaxed hope this helps, and if anybody sees that im wrong about any of this please correct me i could use the help too! lol

Last edited by philgood (Wed, Sep 2, 2009 3:44 AM)

You can't take life too seriously because you'll never get out of it alive."

#3 Thu, Sep 3, 2009 6:56 PM

Wakes

Re: video

I appreciate the tips phil I'll see if I can take your advice to the water and ski better this weekend.

Board footer